Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some Stats

Note: Update Feb. 17, I'm still back-filling pictures and comments to previous entries. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be finished. This note will be removed when editing is complete.

States traveled: *North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, *Arizona

*I started on the border of North Carolina and stopped riding in NM. Although I visited Tucson, AZ (got there by vehicle), I only rode about 20 miles around town. I felt I should include Arizona because that was part of my trip.

1,510.78 miles
9.78 mph avg
46,243 ft cumulative alt
5,000 ft - highest alt (at Davis Mountain State Park, TX)

34 days ridden
7 breaks between ride days
11 days camped
Less than a dozen flats

The trip was done in 3 legs:
1) Spivey Gap, NC to Forest City, AR
2) Arkadelphia, AR to Dallas, TX
3) Kerrville, Texas to Las Cruces, New Mexico

1 comment:

Rick Brown said...

Congrats my friend! That's an amazing feat and I'm sure you're feeling proud of it. So, when are we goin' ridin'?